The terms and conditions set out below apply to all RVP aircraft tour bookings made on this website which is owned by Manchester Airport Plc. Please read through these carefully.
1. ‘Us’ ‘We’– The Manchester Airport PLC (MA) (registered No 07159561) whose principal office is 6th Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport. M90 1QX.
2. ‘You’ ‘Your’– The person, booking RVP aircraft tour (the Tour).
3. Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over. Please note Height Restriction for Nimrod Tour - You and/or all persons in your party must be 1.2 meters or taller to participate in the Nimrod Tour.
4. Bookings must be made no later than 8am on the day of the chosen Tour.
5. RVP Tour bookings are subject to availability and We reserve the right to withdraw availability of RVP and/or a Tour at our entire discretion for any given date.
6. Except for Special Assistance Dogs, dogs are not permitted at the RVP and cannot be left in Your vehicle. Entrance to the RVP will be refused if You or anyone in your party arrives with a dog.
7. The price is as stated at the time of booking, is in pounds sterling and includes VAT.
8. Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Delta; MasterCard; Solo; Switch; VISA. We reserve the right not to fulfill your booking if i) Your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or ii) if You are under the age of 18.
9. It will be necessary for Your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming Your payment. Your financial data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
10. When you have completed Your booking we will send You a written confirmation of Your booking by email to the address entered by You. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address. MA does not accept liability for non-delivery due to transmission failure. In the event of any problems or to amend Your booking, please phone 0161 489 3932*
11. The booking is valid for a single Tour of Your selected aircraft at RVP for the date and time booked.
12. You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
13. You have the right to cancel an advance booking, where payment has been made, but you shall not be entitled to a refund. You may request an alternative date/time providing you make this request at least 14 days prior to your tour date. All bookings:
b. for persons not meeting the 1.2 meter height restriction for the Nimrod Tour; and
c. arriving with a dog (except a Special Assistance Dog)will NOT be refunded.
14. We will process Your personal data for the purpose of processing Your booking and You through RVP.
15. You must hand your confirmation email to RVP staff on arrival.
16. We are only supplying RVP under this contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, arrival at RVP Reception. We shall not be liable to You if You miss Your Tour because You did not allow sufficient time.
17. We and our servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the RVP.
18. We reserve the right if prevented from supplying RVP or the booked Tour for any reason, to cancel the contract and provide You with a refund of the price you have paid. We will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible. Your remedy for any breach of contract by Us is restricted to the remedies set out in this paragraph 18, and excludes all common law and other remedies..
19. Although We attempt to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use our feedback form.
20. The laws of England and Wales govern this contract and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales
21. From date of purchase your gift voucher is only valid for 12 months
*Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.